Since you will be using a microphone to add narration data to the presentation slides, you will need an external or built-in microphone for your PC (many notebook computers have built-in microphones). To create a slide show with narration, you can use PowerPoint, or Keynote, for example. (Note: In some cases of compatible soft wares, adding narration may not be possible). If you are using Power Point, try searching “making power point videos” and you will find many instruction manuals and you tube videos. The brief instruction below is for Power Point users, but other software is acceptable too as long as they are one of the following (MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI format) and file size up to 1GB.
- First, create your Power Point slides without narration as in any presentation. Name and save the file.
- Using the Slide Show function, create your video with narration within 15 minutes.
- Save the recorded video (.pptx).
- Review your presentation (F5 key) and check if the video runs smoothly and is within 15 minutes.
- To finalize the video for submission, click “file” “export” ”create video” then name the file and “save”. For file type, select “MPEG-4 video” to create a “.mp4” presentation file.
- Please upload the file following this instruction: https://confit-sfs.atlas.jp/customer/icts14/video_upload.pdf