December 20, 2021
Please start an account if you are new to the “Confit” Conference management system for ICTS14. If you already
have an account, the account for “conference registration” is the same as the account used for submitting your panels/papers.
【ATTENTION】If you create a new account, your submission and participation information will not be connected. Please be sure to log in to the same account to complete the process.
*System Maintenance Information: Please note that due to CONFIT system maintenance on
April 14, 21:00-24:00 (UTC+9), You will not be able to login during the time.
*Payment System Maintenance Information: Please note that due to PAYMENT system maintenance on
April 22, 2:55-4:30 (UTC+9) , You will not be able to login during the time.
Registration Fees : <ONLINE Only>
|Early Bird Registration:|
By 31 Jan 2022, *No later than 23:59 (UTC+9)
|Regular Registration： |
(1 Feb – 28 Apr 2022 )
|Non-Student||10,000 JPY||12,000 JPY|
|Student*||5,000 JPY||6,000 JPY|
*Students will be required to upload your VALID identification at the registration.
Registration Regulations and Payment Procedure:
- All participants who are presenting individual papers or in panels are asked to register during the Early Bird period by Jan 31.
- All participants are required to register on their own. It is not possible to have the panel organizer register or pay for all.
- Please note that we only accept credit card payments. The following credit cards are usable: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, and DINERS. If you have problem with the payment method we offer, please contact us.
- If you need a receipt, you can download it online through TOP PAGE of your registration information of the CONFIT system.
- We will ask all participants to fill in information on: Family name and Given name, your title, affiliation, residential address, email address, or other information you may have which need to be communicated to the conference secretariat.
- Upon registration, a confirmation email will be sent automatically.
【IMPORTANT】If you wish to Cancel your presentation：
■For Presenting participants： Cancellation of registration must be submitted in writing or via email to <info_icts14 [at] cseas.kyoto-u.ac.jp> and is valid only with acknowledgement by the ICTS14 Organizing Committee.
■For Panel presentation participants： Please note that we need cancellation letter from each member of a panel.
Cancellation of Conference Registration：
If you can no longer attend the conference, you may cancel your registration. Please note that you will be charged a “cancellation fee” which will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever. Cancellation fees vary according to the timing of the cancellation as below.
ATTENTION: If you cancel your conference registration, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded and then charged as a “cancellation fee/administrative fee” according to the regulations.
Even if you re-register immediately after cancellation, you will still be automatically charged the “cancellation fee/administrative fee”, so please consider this before you actually cancel.
- If you cancel by Jan 31, 2022, we will refund the remaining amount after deducting 1,000 JPY for administrative fees.
- If you cancel by Mar 31, 2022, we will refund the remaining amount after deducting 3,000 JPY for administrative fees.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations made On and After Apr 1, 2022 to the conference date
|By Jan 31||By Mar 31||On and After Apr 1~|
|Cancellation fee / Administrative fee||1,000 JPY||3,000 JPY||100%|
Disclaimer / Virtual Attendance Code of Conduct
NOTICE to all participants of ICTS14
If the ICTS14 conference is obstructed and we are unable to proceed due to operating system crashes or platforming issues, or due to force majeure events such as pandemic, fire, natural disasters, labor disputes, acts of terrorism or war, the Organizing Committee shall have the right to change the schedule, arrangements or plans, postpone or cancel the event without liability. Participants shall not be entitled to any compensation for damage that results from such alteration or cancellation.
Furthermore, this Committee shall not at any time be liable for any direct or indirect damage suffered by the participants, including consequential and immaterial damage, caused by failure to comply with any provision of this statement, with the exception of any damage caused willfully or by gross negligence committed by the Organizing Committee. The Committee will review refund and/or fee transfer requests, submitted in writing, for approval on a situational basis.
All conference attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors are solely responsible for the content of any and all individual or corporation presentations, marketing collateral, advertising and online Web content. The views expressed by any Conference attendee, speaker, exhibitor or sponsor are not necessarily those of ICTS14 organizers.
2. Virtual Attendance Code of Conduct
We are committed to running the conference smoothly, and maintaining a productive and welcoming environment for all participants. We also take into account the safety and ethical measures. To this end, participants including attendees, conference staff as well as service providers are expected to abide by the following Code of Conduct. As a registered participant at ICTS14, you are agreeing to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
The following behaviors are unacceptable and should be strictly avoided.
- Disruptive behavior or speech that interferes with the conference and other individuals’ participation.
- Intimidation, harassment or discrimination, including those related to gender, sexual identity, race, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age.
- Presentations and messages which contain job offers, or promoting and advertising products and services.
- Copying or taking screenshots of discussion sessions or of any chat room activity that take place in the virtual conference.
- Recording by devices such as personal computer, mobile phones, cameras, etc., or taking pictures of presentations or conversations conducted within the Platform.
We reserve the right to take action deemed necessary in response to any unacceptable behavior. This includes immediate removal from virtual space without warning or refund. If you witness or experience any inappropriate behavior, please contact us immediately
info_icts14 [at] cseas.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
If you have any questions, please contact the ICTS14 Conference Secretariat.
ICTS14 Conference Secretariat